Whether you are looking for a place to live, a commercial property, or offices in the Maltese Islands you can always count on us to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Before we conduct an initial search on your behalf there are a few considerations that are very important for you to think about.
1) What is the realistic timeframe for your purchase or lease?
2) Have you selected a specific geographic area for your search?
3) What are your housing requirements, your needs and wants?
4) What is your target price range?
5) Have you enquired about your home loan options?
In order to make our service more efficient for you please fill out the following customer profile form and send it in. We will begin to research your request as soon as it is received.
Should you need additional details on the terms and conditions of buying and selling property in Malta please direct you’re questions to locationsvalletta.com. We will be happy to help you out with any queries you might have.
Also, if you would like to make an enquiry about your home loan options please contact our banking partners HSBC on infomalta@HSBC.com.
Advantages of a Company Registered in Malta
- Being a full EU member-state since the 1st May 2004, your company will be a European onshore company enjoying freedom of movement within the EU.
- Maltese law is fully compliant with EU and OECD standards and legislation.
- Malta operates an imputation system of taxation which means that the tax charged to the company is imputed to the shareholder in the event of a dividend distribution. This effectively means that a non-resident shareholder will pay a potential net tax of 5% on worldwide profits. This is not a tax evasion vehicle and annual audited accounts are submitted to the Inland Revenue Department.
- Malta has signed double taxation treaties with 43 countries
- There are no additional withholding taxes on interests, dividend, licence fees and royalties.
- A company may be registered with the Registry of Companies within the Malta Financial Services Authority within a minimum of 24 hours.
- Maltese laws allow for the possibility of confidential beneficial ownership through the use of fiduciaries and trusts